Get personalized sustainability training from top industry professionals at a top-ranked sustainable university - In beautiful Boulder, Colorado!
The Sustainable Practice Program offers individual non-credit classes and a non-credit Professional Certificate for people who are interested in sustainability training. Whether seeking to test the waters, additional training to supplement your skills, or a professional certificate, the Sustainability Practices Program can help you gain the skills and knowledge you need to make a difference in your personal life, your organization or your community..
READY TO BEGIN? To get started, please enroll in a non-credit course of your choosing through our on-line course enrollment process. It's that easy! To begin the Professional Certificate Program, you must submit a .pdf application and pay the $50 enrollment fee. To enroll, click here. More information on Courses and the Certificate is available under the Resources and Information, and Current Courses menus above.
TO ENROLL: Please browse our non-credit courses and course descriptions at Current Sustainable Practice Program Courses, or use the menu choices above.
STAY IN TOUCH: "Like" us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter for the latest updates, breaking news, job opportunities and more. Use the buttons above!
And if you are interested in seeking a graduate-credit certificate in renewable energy, take a look at CU Boulder's Renewable and Sustainable Energy Institute's (RASEI) Professional Certificate in Renewable Energy.
- A continuing education type program at the award-winning Environmental Center, located at one of the top-ranked sustainable universities in the country.
- Non-credit, low-cost, courses. Enrollment in the University not required
- Top notch instructors who are leaders and experts in the sustainability field
- Designed for adult, working professionals seeking sustainability training or retraining for a new career
- Non-credit Courses designed to offer practical tools and skills that participants can use today and tomorrow.
- Networking with other students and faculty committed to, practicing, and learning about sustainability.
- Typically mature adult professionals with a wealth of experience.
- Sustainability professionals seeking additional training, and those seeking training for a new career in sustainability
- Accomplished and experienced in a variety of settings and industries
- Engaged and committed to sustainability both personally and professionally
- Interested in networking and sharing their expertise and resources
- From across Colorado and beyond
"Excellent course. Very good combination of theoretical and practical applications."
“I want to share how fantastic she is as an instructor and facilitator. I learned as much from her facilitating skills as I did from her sustainable management practices. Also appreciate her willingness to share "best practices".
"This course is spectacularly unique and potentially the most 'growth edge'. The instructor was fantastic!
"This was an excellent course! I feel very lucky to have had the opportunity to take the course and that such a course was offered."
"Love it, gonna get as much knowledge from you guys as possible."
"This was my first sustainability management course and truly hope the other classes are as informative as this one."
"This is the first course I've taken and I thought it was excellent. He was an enthusiastic knowledgeable teacher and the other participants had great expertise to share."
"Appreciated the opportunity to learn from the wisdom of the participants!"